Long time...

Irah Aizi
Friday, August 07, 2009

Wah! It's been a while since I write something here!!
Al Maklum la.. Busy.. :D Assignment coming to me.. So many!!
And I have NO idea how to start!!!??? HELP ME! EOTTEOHKE?!!

Well, I have some story2 to tell you all!
Uhuk Uhuk! Batuk dlu..

About college. hahah.. i have found the HOTTEST guy in my class...
hahaha...
Cannot tell who.. Hahaha... If he read this, I am dead X_X"

Ok, here's the story... Well, at first.. he sits infront of me... And actually at that time I like looking at his face..
Then the next day, I forget about him.. haha... Since first day.. So didn't remember much..
Then... in English class, I sit behind him again.. This time, I remember him.. Because he use to wear white things.. like white t-shirt, white shoes... and white stuff...

Then, he started notice me like "Super Junior' (OMG! He know Suju!! So GOOOOoooD!)
Well, It's obvious, since I use so many2 Suju stuff.. Pencil Box... Handphone Holder... Keychain...

Then he talked to me... "You like Super Junior?"

Owh, and then after that.. After finished class, he waited for his friends(maybe) downstairs... Then I went downstairs, I saw him. He was with his handphone...
And then he looked straight at me...
I look him a bit...
Then i noticed he kept looking at me.. (Xtau la saye perasan ke ape.. tp.. well, my heart says he looked at me)

Then, after that.. I had a CRUSH on him...
Uwaaa!! Help me!! Jebal!!

Then, after that...
He started to talked to me.. I mean.. he talked.. I didn't talk much :p

He says 'Good Morning' to me... and stuff...
He smiled at me many times...
And sometimes, when I'm going home.. He waved at me...
Stuff like that..

I wish I can get more than that...

OWH!! FUNNY+WEIRD STORY!!!
1)This one day, I went home.. I walked behind him.. He was with his friends... Then He go to the right, his friends go to the left...
Then He waved and say 'Bye2' to his friends...
I spoke to my heart "yah! I wish he waved and say 'bye2' to me"

Then...........

HE ACTUALLY DID THAT!!! After a few days, while in the class.. I went out first from the class.. and he DID waved and says 'Bye2' to me...

My wish come true!!! OMG!!! I am just so happy with it!

2) I don't know his name yet! :p hahahahhaha

3) He is friends with girls only in class... :((



Well, that's all.... I don't know what to do..
And Pray for me! I will ask his name tomorrow!!!
Please! Let me be by his side!!
Please, let me be close to him...
As long as I know him more than before, that's enough...

AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!


oh by the way... While write this...

Some sentences deleted by Author


But since he has new GF now, so I am fine.. It's a good thing she loves him too...I wish they'll be happy!! Haengbokhae yahae!!!!
I will get the hottest guy in class then! Gahahahah... Haengbokha yaji! Uhuk uhuk! (Batuk lg..)
Hahahahhaha


ANYWAY!! Ira!!! Forget the past! And Think about future!
It means Forget the 'Ex' and think of the 'hottest guy in class'!! Hahahaha..!!

Let Bygones Be Bygones~

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "Long time..."

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 8, 2009 at 12:35 PM

    err...bukan mengutuk :p
    hehehe...ira in loveyyyyyy!! ^_^

  2. Irah Aizi says:
    August 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM

    Woah! who is this...????
    Hahha.. yeah! i think i am in love..but..but??
    Uwaaa!!