What is this all about?!

Irah Aizi
Wednesday, August 12, 2009

AHAH!!! It is getting scarier... and scarier...
Takuuuuuuuut!!! Wanna know why???
THIS IS WHY!!!

I just bought these pins... Since it is so cute.. so i wanted to give one to Sya and Anya...

But then......
..........

LOOK!!!

Sya BOUGHT it too!!!! I mean.. She bought pins too!!
I mean.. I saw these pins while I choose the pins I bought just now...

THE MAIN POINT IS WHY!!!?? she bought the same things what I bought...

It is getting odd! and WEIRD! WHY she bought what I bought?

And before this also.... I was thinking of 'want to wear contact lens'.. then I said to her...

Ira : Sya, I want to wear contact lens la...
Sya : YAH!! I was thinking of that too!!! Why you think what I think!!???
Ira : I think first!!!!

And now... She thinks what I think...

There's also...
there's already 3 or 4 people said that our face are the same...
Are we twins???

WHAT IS HAPPENING!!???


THERE'S so many same things we did together in coincidence....
But is it even call 'coincidence'??? After so many experiences.... that we had on doing same things...??
haiz~~

We do have some similar favourites.. but... Doing, thinking, buying same stuff .. both of us??!!

We have doubts towards our Omma now....
Maybe we are twins... But My Omma and Her Omma separate us when we were born...
ANDWEA!!!

........... (speechless)

But.. It's ok.. We will let go of it this time...
But if this thing happens again... I will take Sya to the hospital and check our blood...
Maybe we have blood ties... :p

[Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! THERE'S A BUG INSIDE MY HOUSE!!!! FLYING AROUND ALL OVER MY ENTIRE HOUSE!! AND IF I DIDN'T DUG, HE MAYBE FLY ON MY HEAD!!!! GET OFF!! GO AWAY! LEAVE ME!!!!! GO!!!!!! ]
Oi kumbang bodoh! Blah la!!!! Pegi la!! Bongok la dye ni! pegy la terbang kt tempat lain!!!

Owh, I already bought Farra and Farizan's birthday presents... Huhu...
same thing.. Lalalala...

AISH~ kumbang ni!!! nk kne penyek jugak ni!!!

Owh, about Mr. Handsome.. I think I don't love him anymore... :(( He never smiles... Harap muke je hensem gle.. tp senyum xnk!! He is so cold-hearted! I dunno how to make him smile..
His face was all straight face.. Muke ketat je memanjang...
And about Oppa... He is now happy with his friends again.. He doesn't have the time to look at me, smile at me and talk to me again.....
Maybe we are not meant to be....
My love towards him fades just as he slowly stops smile warmly at me...
Day by day.....
It fades away.... My love to him... will gone if he keep doing this to me...
Why he didn't smile at me again...???
Maybe this is fate... Maybe.... Bye2 Oppa!! Bye2 Mr. Handsome!!

And My LOVE towards Hyukkie CAME BACK!!!!!
Hyukkie ... Are yu happy that I will love you forever and ever again!???

Before, I was mad at you.. because you kissed some other girl's cheek inside 'Introducing Star Friend' Show....
I was so sad... Shilmanghetjana neo hante! I was so kecewa...
But still, I hugged you when I sleep. I still hug you... ( I hug the bantal.. you know...)
And last night, I looked at you inside my dakapan(dakapan ckp omputeh ape ek?) I was so happy.
I looked at your face...and smile.. I wished you can feel the same way I do to you... I wish you can accept my heart, which I can only give it to you. Only you, Hyukkie-ah!
Neo Ra Go!!! Nan Neo Ppun I Ra Go~ (Jom nyanyi lagu 'Neorago' same2!!)

I won't look at other guy instead of you, Hyukkie-ah! You will always be my 'Han Saram Maneul'
forever...
Ojik han saram maneul, saenggak hago isseoyo!~~ (Jom nyanyi lagu 'The One I Love' same2!)


Note for Super Junior's EunHyuk,
HYUKKIE-AH! Saranghamnida! Neon Naneun algo obseo do, an saranghanda hae do, Hajiman.... Nan Neo Hante yeongwonhi saranghalkoya! Yeongwonhi Hyukkie hante barabojanha!

Naneunya motnanni, i mori soge ni olgulman do oreneun nan...
i maeum soge niga isseojjanha!
Saranghanda go malhaejwo, niga nal jaba jwo~
Neo Kerokel hago kkaji naneun Gidarilke!

I want to be happy!!! Haengbokhan salme hago shipeoseum jukkesseo!!!

Ira-ah, Stick to the ONE!
Owh, I am still curious about me and Sya....
Looking forward for something new.. Hmmm...

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "What is this all about?!"

  1. sya\(",)/ Says:
    August 13, 2009 at 7:14 AM

    haaa..
    klo post cmni kite bce la..
    sbb de relate ngn kite...
    lalala..

    pastu kt bwh tu awk dh mule merepek psl jantan..
    so..kite scroll laju2 je..
    hik2..

    ish.aritu gajah..kude..ni kumbang lak..
    kite rse omma awk bele(pelihara) la sume tu..

    adeh..omma awk..xde bnde len dh ke nk plihare..hmm~

    ok2!!
    klo kite buat bnde yg same lagi dlm keadaan yg tidak sedar..tidak sengaje or ape2 la..

    pasni g check blood!!!!
    kot2 same gak...
    erm.kite rse kite B @ O..
    hmmm..
    renung2kn..dan selmat beramal~~

    \(",)__(",)/(pegang tagn bersame..hee~)

  2. Irah Aizi says:
    August 14, 2009 at 12:26 AM

    AWAK!!! BILE NK GI BLOOD TEST??
    td dh terjadi lg..
    kite tulis 'nk mkn nasi' awk tulis 'gi mkn nasi'...
    dlm mase yg same plak tu!!!

    Anya tlh pisahkn kite la sya!!!