[CY]Free!!

Irah Aizi
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

짱! Last time I introduce you to Mr. Panda, right?
And now let me introduce you to Mr. Panda's bestfriend.
Here is Mr. Penguin!! ㅋㅋㅋ..

btw, I am FREE at last!
(I just dont like how The Guardian works. Too complicated! That's the main reason why I leave.)

And... and.. I cut my hair! kyaaaa..
just like T-ara's Eunjung. But sometimes it looks like KARA's Seungyeon.

Today I had a replacement class with Mr. Benny my economic lecturer.
뭐야? He was talking so much. Telling us stories. It was quite fun.
He has been acting like this since yesterday. Always share funny stories to us.

And today, he talks about Lady Gaga. He really2 don't like her. And so did I!
Sorry Lady Gaga I never want to like you.
But it was so interesting how he explained why he don't like her.
I have to agree on that! :)

2PM crazy,
황찬성의 이라/Hwang Chansung's Ira.
(ㅋㅋㅋ.. 미안해 하난 언니.. He's mine.)

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "[CY]Free!!"

  1. HANANism Says:
    May 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM

    pfffttt..
    naeui hwang chansung laa!
    *checeh...mcm eunjung laa nanti rupa u?

  2. Irah Aizi says:
    May 10, 2010 at 12:07 AM

    xde la... i still xdpt detect i mcm eunjung langsung :( LOL

    tp haritu i ade tgkp gamba dlm toilet, tetibe i nmpk muke i mcm eunjung...

    scary!