[B]Skip class ^.^

Irah Aizi
Wednesday, April 28, 2010

muhuhahaha.. Today i skipped class because I am meeting my 7G friends!!
Aww.. I missed them soooo much. As in so so so damn much!

I don't know why I miss them a lot lately.
(What if I will go study abroad in UK, and leave them here in Malaysia.. I will totally die! ㅋㅋㅋ)

hehehe..

Sya, Farizan, Wanie, Farra, FarahSoya, Myra and me went for 7G's Girls Day Out today!



We went to mid valley today. For the first time, I ride the KTM Komuter. ㅋㅋㅋ..
Well, it's ok. Not that bad.

We went to the cinema, and watch 'Haunted Room, Who R U' movie. It's a thai movie and the fun part is that I don't understand that movie. ㄱ_ㄱ aigooo..




And then we go for Kenny Rogers Roasters. Kyaaa.. Haven't had that food since.. i don't know.. 4 years? 5 years?

And then we had fun riding Myra's car. As always, she drove the car like crazy people.
But it was fun, and scary. ㅁ_ㅁ

After that we headed home, to change and shower for our night hangout.

We go to Bora Ombak Restaurant to have dinner.


The atmosphere was incredibly awesome as Najah and MasD join us for the night.
The place is sooo cozy and romantic.(Yah! Hyukkie, you hear that? You should take me to Bora Ombak one day! ㅋㅋㅋ)

It was a really2 nice day, today! I had a really2 fun and great day!
I love my 7G so much. They're my life!!

All the nice and cool pictures were with Myra, because she owns the camera.
So wait for more pics later! ^.^

I am so tired, but I still feel awesome!
Thanks Chinguya~

Read Users' Comments (3)

3 Response to "[B]Skip class ^.^"

  1. dayah says:
    May 1, 2010 at 12:37 PM

    ohh ponteng klas eh...brani ke bawak diri sampai UK bagusla :D huhu, fun time hanging out ngan friends. ok fhm2 dahhh leave the guardian :) pengalaman dah ada

  2. farra_tae kyung Says:
    May 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM

    chinguya!!!!

  3. Irah Aizi says:
    May 2, 2010 at 9:46 PM

    kak dayah :: hehe.. kelas english je.. so ira xtakut la kalau nk ponteng.. :)

    fara : farra taekyung?? tolong la!!