Birthday BASH

Irah Aizi
Monday, March 02, 2009

Haluuuuu..~ I Know it's kinda late for me to post my Birthday bash.. Hehe..
Well, Kinda not-in-the-mood though before.. [You know why..]
But since I didn't do anything now, so I guess I'll post it now..

It's on the 19th February, Thursday. But I post it on March... [Nevermind though, it's still in PISCES mood.. huhu]

Alright, first of all, This is ME! IRA! Before I went to Nando's for my Birthday Party


I wore Kak Manje's Present and Fathmah's Present to my Birthday Party.
Kak Manje's Dress [Thank You for the Gift]
Fathmah's Bracelet [Thank You For The Gift]
Owh, Since My Eunhyuk was Outstation, Leeteuk-sshi dyingly wanted to come along so I had to bring him... O_O
This is Outside the Restaurant, While waiting for Sya's dad to pick us up.



!We ate at Nando's Restaurant!
Chicken Only


We had fun, we ate Chocolate Cake, which Appa bought it.
Kinda Expensive Cake nowadays.. O_O
RM 79.95
What the HECK???
Poor Appa, had to buy such an EXPENSIVE cake..
Hahahaha.. I buy expensive cake, I feel like GuJoonPyo.
Muhuhahahahah....
[Sorry, no clear pic of cake]
eh!! Isseo yo!![There is] But not clear..
Choc Mud
[Wae?? MUD?? Like there's no other names]

"Happy Birthday Maz Shairah"
[Since Appa was the one that bought this cake, so the top writing was a bit Old school]


This is US, while cutting the cakes and stuff
Actually, we thought of Singing 4 version of Birthday Song.
Malay Ver.
English Ver.
Korean Ver.
Japanese Ver.
But...... end up just one version ONLY!


And then.......
They started BULLYING me...
Andweeeaaaa!!
!
Then I bullied them back..
Muhuhahahahah...


Owh, That Night We ate...
Nando's Food lar...
Chicken.. Chicken....
and...
Chicken Burger....





Ahah!!! We did THIS!!!
7G Power!!!!
Fighting!! Aja Aja!!
Gambarimasuuuuu~~
[Owh, Mine was the white one :p]

Ah~ 7G Models again.... Ahaks~


Then... We went Home with a SMILE and BaeBullo yo~~~
[It means we are full(Kenyang)]


Thanks to,
Sya
Wanie
Farizan

Amal

FarahTerung

FarahLaut
Farra
MasD
for coming to my Birthday Party...


And To,

Nadia

Myra

Thanks for wishing me although You guys didn't come..

ChinGu-yaaa SarangHamnida!!!!

Ok, guys, I got to go... My Driver is here already..

Ahaks~


Happy Birthday Ira!!!
[Why am I wishing Myself??? Nande? Wae? ahaks..]

Read Users' Comments (4)

4 Response to "Birthday BASH"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    March 2, 2009 at 4:40 PM

    kawaiii ne!!
    comel gmbr yg kite bersame tu..ahaks..=p

  2. Irah Aizi says:
    March 2, 2009 at 4:51 PM

    huh!
    disebabkan diriku menyayangi kawan2 ku...

    dan kene pakse O_O sume suruh masuk gamba yg lawa2 kat blog...

    jadi... itulah yg telah saya lakukan...

  3. Si Mata Empat says:
    March 3, 2009 at 6:00 PM

    hahaha..
    what a scene..
    tp this is one of the best befday party ever!!
    Noona! u r an adult now..
    so be like one!

    (\___/)
    (='.'=) kya~~

  4. Irah Aizi says:
    March 3, 2009 at 6:10 PM

    penglipur lara ::: Yah! Yah! Yah!!
    Apsal sume org dok pggl kte Nuna ni...??
    KIte Unni la... Unni...

    Nuna tu pggln drpd adik laki to kakak la...

    hahaha...

    Owh, yeah! So great that u can come to my bday party...
    weeeheee...
    dh lme xjmpe awk...