Addicted to Choi Minho

Irah Aizi
Friday, January 07, 2011

haha! Don't get me wrong. I NEVER like Minho before.
What I am trying to say is.. I am addicted to Minho's Chulbal~~~↗ (if you watched Oh! My School, you'll know)
μΆœλ°”μ•Œ~~~↗
I LIKE to say this a lot! hehe
He even looked cute when he did this. As always I like a dorky type of guy especially Eunhyuk ^_^

I even dream about this chulbal~~~↗ because I love it so much.
Dreaming of Eunhyuk dance in a show, while Minho with his chulbal~~~↗ part and Key saying 'Oh! Kamchagiyaaa~' cutely... SERIOUSLY it was sooooooo adorable.. I love my dream today. miahahaha..

I never thought that The Flaming Charismatic Minho would do something dorky like this. haha!
Haish.. Park Myungsoo's influence. haha!

Picture credit to www.iloveminho.com

Minho-yaaa Don't be too dorky, or I will start loving you for real xp

Read Users' Comments (1)Comments

1 Response to "Addicted to Choi Minho"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    February 22, 2011 at 11:21 PM

    aah, klakar minho time tuh.since tht ep bru la prasan shinee.outdated plak rse.u ke yg dpt bljar hangul kt korea plaza??izit ok d class? - mizninie